Current Job Openings
Job Description - Associate Attorney (Mid-Level)
Jones & LoBello is seeking a mid-to senior level associate attorney to join its team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in family law, experience in a law firm setting and significant experience with direct client contact, legal research and drafting letters, memorandums, declarations, briefs, and motions.
Extensive knowledge and ability to work in all areas of family law and divorce is a must. Candidates must have between 5-10 years of solid family law experience and have the ability take a case from consultation to trial.
- Knowledge of Nevada judicial procedures and rules of evidence and the ability to work on multiple cases while organizing all the necessary casework and maintaining deadlines.
- Ability to think and act independently and with minimal supervision when necessary; and ability to work within a team and delegate effectively.
- Outstanding listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to cultivate relationships with our firm's existing and future clients.
- JD from an ABA approved school; Must be licensed in the State of Nevada.
- Mid-to senior level family law associate attorney with 5-10 years of solid family law experience.
- Ability to manage full case handling responsibilities, including all facets of discovery and trial.
- Experience with time management systems, Clio Practice Management, preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word and Outlook, Adobe DC, Google Chrome
- Medical, Dental Vision Plans, AD&D and Life
- Supplemental Insurance Options
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Flexible vacation policy for attorneys; generous PTO policy for staff; Federal Holidays off
- On-site gym & shower facilities
The Salary Range for this position is $125,000-$145,000, depending on experience.